Presentation MTC 2023
- Use the standard KSC template to prepare your presentation.
- Do not change the layout or cover the template features (eg KSC logo, slide number) with text or images.
- Leave “June 14, 2022” as the date.
Make sure to select the “Public” security rating.
Acknowledgements, Confidentiality, Peer Review
- Names of customers and suppliers may not be included in the presentation without the express permission of that customer or supplier.
- Data sets and technical drawings provided by third parties (e.g. customers) cannot be included unless use is authorized by the Information Owner.
- Only confidential information can be shared, no trade secret or technical top secret is allowed. If in doubt, contact the information owner (usually your group leader).
- Before uploading your final presentation, it is strongly recommended that it be reviewed by the department managers to meet the high quality standards.
Style, text, length, visuals
- The presentation must be in English.
- Title is short and arouses interest.
- Make sure all slides have the correct information classification (Audience), date (February 14, 2023), and page numbers.
- When determining the number of slides, keep in mind that you only have 15 minutes for the presentation.
- All video clips in your presentation (if any) must be in MPEG or AVI format.
- It can contain up to 255 characters, including spaces.
- Be descriptive.
- Only use a high-level description.
- Avoid abbreviations.
- An example can be found here.
- Presentations must be before The end of December 2022 be submitted via this link.
During submission, you will be asked to provide the following:
- The details of your presentation (eg title, presenter name, manufacturing technique number).
- Your presentation in ppt format.
- Short biography of the presenter of up to 255 characters, including spaces.
- After submission your presentation will be assessed for quality by an assessment committee.
You will be invited by the contact person for your category for a rehearsal of your presentation.
Pre-record your presentation
To display your presentation online, a pre-recording of your presentation will be made available.
You will be contacted to schedule the recording of your presentation which will take place between ?? and ??. Details will follow in due course.
Personal presentation at the location.
You are expected for a live presentation on February 14, 2023. You will receive more detailed information about this live presentation in the coming weeks.